May 11, 2009

FLA. Teens Charged in Brutal Rape of 13-year old Boy

It seems that brutal gang rapes are a thing of normalcy in Florida. Many of you may not be aware of the Dunbar Village Rape Tragedy or the Florida Everglades gang rape. Tampa, not to be outdone by other Florida cities where rape and lawlesnnes. In Tampa, 4 boys kidnapped, physically restrained, beat, and raped a 13 year old boy with broomsticks and hockey sticks. The boys were 14 and 15 years old, hardly old enough to be that sadistic, unless of course you believe as I do, that people can be born without a soul. Some people are just born rotten and should be locked away to keep the rest of us safe.



*sigh*

5 comments:

Ian said...

This story makes me sick to my stomach, that another child's innocent has been taken from him. God have mercy on this country.

BLKSeaGoat said...

Ian,

Thanks for the comment. I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that these boys somehow thought that this was okay.

Some people are attempting to spin it as a hazing incident, but who the fuck forcibly sodomizes another person with a broomstick to make a point?

Ian said...

I won't go into the great details, but I was a victim of similar abuse, waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day, but to be honest, you never really get over it. My heart goes out to that young man.

Hazing in Jr High/Middle School? Has our culture come to that now? Sadly, I wonder what went on through the minds of the perps? Was it a power thing? Bullying to the Nth degree? Or perhaps they were sexually curious and expressed it a completely WRONG way? I dunno. I just want justice for the victim.

Wonder Man said...

so sad to hear this

deonte' k said...

This is terrible.